Do you have a show that is Good to Go?
If so, we want to hear from you!
CircuitWest are preparing to reunite artists and presenters, as restrictions and travel allowances begin to ease. With this in mind, we have created a new platform called Good to Go!
We are looking for shows that have already had a presentation and that require little effort to get off the ground;
- No funding required (*presenter fee only)
- Limited remount preferred
- Can provide a complete Presenter Pack: including Technical Specifications, Marketing Kit and Weekly Costs
- The show demonstrates quality, innovation and relevance
- The show demonstrates high levels of artistic and creative practice
- The work has been previously presented on a professional stage
- The producer has previous tour and/or production experience
- The work will appeal to a range of regional and remote presenters
How to Apply
Simply fill out the application form (link below) by COB Monday 27 July 2020.
Click here for the GOOD TO GO APPLICATION FORM
Your application will be assessed internally by CircuitWest, and if eligible, your show will be listed on the CircuitWest website.
*Please note that a successful listing of your show on the CircuitWest website does not guarantee a presentation or touring outcome.
The Good to Go platform will be live from Friday 7 August 2020.
If you have any further questions, please e-mail CircuitWest at email@example.com