Do you have a show that is Good to Go?
If so, we want to hear from you!
CircuitWest are reuniting artists and presenters, as restrictions and travel allowances begin to ease. With this in mind, we have created a new platform called Good to Go!
We are looking for shows that have already had a presentation and that require little effort to get off the ground, i.e. no funding required, little or no remount cost, and can provide a complete Presenter Pack including Tech Specs, Marketing Kit and Weekly Costs.
- The work is ‘good to go’ now – no funding is required to get the work up
- The work has little to no remount cost
- There is presenter information and marketing materials available.
- The show demonstrates quality, innovation and relevance
- The show demonstrates high levels of artistic and creative practice
- The work has been previously presented on a professional stage
- The producer has previous tour and/or production experience
- The work will appeal to a range of regional and remote presenters
How to Apply
If you are interested and think you’re eligible, get in touch. We’d love to discuss your project with you and give you some tips about your application.
Click here for the GOOD TO GO APPLICATION FORM
Your application will be assessed internally by CircuitWest, and if eligible, your show will be listed on the CircuitWest website.
View the page HERE.
Please note that a successful listing of your show on the CircuitWest website does not guarantee a presentation or touring outcome.
If you have any further questions, please e-mail CircuitWest at email@example.com