Confessions of A Magician
Award winning magic with a twist.
Long have magicians hid their secrets… but now it’s time for this one to confess!
A fresh update of the show that was awarded an Adelaide Fringe Best Magic Weekly Award in 2018 and toured in 2019.
Get ready to have your mind blown as this award winning magician shares his deepest and most absurd revelations in an original, candid and modern performance.
Gobsmacking magic, audience participation, psychological ploys, laughter and amazement are all part of the show.
Learn more about the wild, weird and at time hilarious world of magic and illusion, if you dare…
Interested to program this show?
We are taking interest for this show which will tour in 2023. Just provide your email address, and we will get in touch with you.
★★★★½ “Pierre Ulric is a master at his craft” – The Australia Times
★★★★½ “One hell of a show” – The Fourth Wall
“One beautifully enigmatic extravaganza” – Beat Magazine Melbourne
2018 Adelaide Fringe Best Magic Weekly Award
Shows On The Go
CircuitWest is excited to present Confessions of A Magician as part of Shows On The Go 2022/23.
Shows On The Go is a touring program funded by the state government to bring professional performing arts productions to regional and remote Western Australia.
You choose the shows you want for your community, and CircuitWest will work with you to create a successful tour.
CircuitWest and the Producer will provide:
- All the performances and engagement activities
- All the technical equipment needed to present the show
- Marketing materials for your venue
- Travel and accommodation for the tour party
- An experienced Tour Manager to support this tour
You will need to:
- Pay a subsidised presenter fee plus any royalties or licence costs
- Provide an appropriate venue for the shows and engagement activities
- Ensure adequate power is available
- Meet and greet the tour party when it arrives
- Arrange local marketing and ticket sales (with support from CircuitWest)
AudienceYoung adults & adults (can be adapted for young audiences)
Costs$2,500 per show
Royalties for this production are 5%
Tell me more
Surface: Flat / solid
Structure: Enclosed / roof