DivaLicious – Opera Rocks!
From Mozart to Mamma Mia, Queen to Queen of the Night - anything goes!
Penny Shaw & Fiona Cooper Smyth play the duelling divas; competing not only for the top notes but also for handsome baritone Robert “The Phantom” Hofmann’s affection! Opera’s greatest hits are given the DivaLicious treatment. This fully-staged, fast paced and highly original show changes mood and genre almost as frequently as the girls change their fabulous frocks; from Mozart to Mamma Mia, from Queen of the Night to Queen, anything goes!
CircuitWest and the Producer will provide:
- All the performances and engagement activities
- All the technical equipment needed to present the show
- Marketing materials for your venue
- Travel and accommodation for the tour party
- An experienced Tour Manager to support this tour
You will need to:
- Pay a subsidised presenter fee plus any royalties or licence costs
- Provide an appropriate venue for the shows and engagement activities
- Ensure adequate power is available
- Meet and greet the tour party when it arrives
- Arrange local marketing and ticket sales (with support from CircuitWest)
“Fiona Cooper Smyth and Penny Shaw had me in stitches as they rolled out one hilarious musical tableau after another. Perfect for opera newbies as well as aficionados who relish ﬁne singing but just want a good laugh now and again. Loved it.” –William Yeoman (The West Australian, Books Editor and Arts Writer)
“Two rival sopranos! Dramatic, funny, even poignant. A treat for those who love good singing and a good laugh. Go Divalicious!” –Ben Elton on DivaLicious – Opera Rocks!
“The continuously entertaining and frequently laugh-out-loud show was obviously thoroughly relished by all present.” -SeeSaw Magazine 2020
ArtformsCabaret, Comedy, Music
Audience50+, women, lovers of Andre Rieu and Andre Bocelli
There are no royalties for this production
Tour Party: 4
Surface: flat / solid / stage
Structure: enclosed / roof
Audience: seated / cabaret style