CircuitWest will deliver a number of projects as part of the WA Government’s Royalties for Regions’ investment into regional culture and arts. The program is designed to streamline business structures and programming strategies to increase the viability of regional performing arts touring in WA. Over the next six months, we will deliver projects including:
- a new online toolkit, developed by regionally based marketing agency,Jack in the Box;
- Community engagement and audience development strategies for the regions, driven by Annette Carmichael;
- A skills development program for venue managers, driven by Merryn Carter to increase skills across the State in successful programming;
- A needs analysis project of all venues across the State, to ensure they are delivering to their potential and to identify gaps in their organisations, undertaken by West End Projects Australia; and
- A technical benchmarking project to gain a clear understanding of the technical requirements of all venues, driven by Marshall Day Entertech
We are very excited to be facilitating these projects and we look forward to sharing info on how it all goes in the next few months.